Sporting Arrogance

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Sporting Arrogance

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Ashley's basically fallen for those scam emails hasn't he.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:04 pm

The cheeky DJ at Cluj played 'Glory Glory Man United' before the teams arrived on the pitch. Further needle comes from the home fans, who unfurl a banner saying: "Roses are red, Chelsea are blue, my grandma can take spot-kicks better than you."

cluj so cheeky Very Happy

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Glurve on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Brilliant Very Happy
Glurve
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=732885331

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:13 pm

INTERNET MALE wrote:
The cheeky DJ at Cluj played 'Glory Glory Man United' before the teams arrived on the pitch. Further needle comes from the home fans, who unfurl a banner saying: "Roses are red, Chelsea are blue, my grandma can take spot-kicks better than you."

cluj so cheeky Very Happy

Chelsea fans claiming that Cluj could beat most of Europe last night on 606.....and then when that excuse got repeated they claimed injuries. Isn't the idea that you can field two teams and still win...espically for multi-billionaries.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 pm

INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ROONEY on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Kammy Cool
ROONEY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:47 pm

Anyone see Berbatov's post match interview? It's really difficult to continue to dislike such a talented Borat impersonator. Even admitted that he didn't give 100% at his previous club the cheeky cunt. A great player he is though.

Ferguson on the offside goals: "We got a break for a change"
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:31 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7696408.stm

loving the smug picture used with it.

guess that rules them out of the next world cup
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:28 pm

There's only one Robbie Keane:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/7709250.stm

"You know me - I always listen to referees."
smug smug smug smug
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscure Thing on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:16 pm

cosmic scouser 192 wrote:There's only one Robbie Keane
roy keane*** Razz
Obscure Thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:41 am

nah there's loads of them, he's got body doubles all over the place.
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Supporter arrogance:

"He has no desire to get the ball. He's not interested in linking up with other around him to move the ball quickly in front of defenders. He's like the kid in the play ground who is only interested in anything that gets him glory.
He was missing against arsenal today, and against the big teams and quality defenders they know exactly where he is going to be, cos he's been standing there for the last 10 min. Defender don't worry about him cos if the ball doesn't come directly to his feet in the right position then he's not gona do anything with it and prob just give it back to them. 30 mill debt for nothing, wont win us anything and makes us a man light up front forget winning things can we survive as a big 4 with berbatov upfront?"

"I always say that no footballer ever goes on to the pitch and doesn't give his best, but Berbatov has made me have a re-think! He is an embarrassment at times and just seems content to have a big bank balance at the expense of the fans who idolise him!"

"he is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit he is nt gna win us anythink jus sell him and buy aguero and ferguson should have played tevez he gives more effort"

"Berbatov has made United worse.we cannot carry both Ronaldo and Berbatov."

"After watvhing manu when Berb has been playing I have noticed a distnict lack of desire and hunger amongst the players its like they are trying to ape Berbatov languid style."

"Berbatov is a bone idle and Park is so ineffective. Just not good enough for United but at least he tries which Berba does not."

"I think the signing of Berbatov has unsettled United and is doing more harm than good, i know people say that they don't want him running defenders down or chasing lost causes, i would agree with this viewpoint if he was scoring goals but he isn't and it therefore makes him look lazy and i believe that you cannot afford to carry a player who looks like he doesn't care!"

"berba is too lazy for a high intesity game, maybe bring him on late on to feed on mistakes when defenders are tired but definately not from the start!"

"We have got worse since Berbatov joined us."

"yes people what has berbatov did for us, he only score or provide assist when united win or in the lead and against rubbish team. he might have scored 5 goal and 6 assist i think but he hasn't done anything lately against any of the big team."

"Berbatov just doesn't add anything to the team but takes away from it with his dwelling on the ball and all round lazy play."

"i think we waste 30 million on berbatov, he was bought to finish chances but he was anonymous, total rubbish against possibly the worst defence in the premier league and he keep on passing instead of shooting near the box."

"I would imagine Berbatov has already told Ferguson he wants away at the end of the season and has gone on strike."

What a fickle bunch, but it couldn't have happend to a nicer guy.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Glurve on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:07 pm

Hahahahahah Very Happy
Glurve
Hardcore
Hardcore

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:25 pm

big 4 clubs all have loads of glory supporters with no clue or context of football beyond 'win everything'. this time last year, in the space of 2 or 3 weeks, Man Utd fans across forums I post on had a whole list of players who 'should never wear the shirt again': Kuszczak, Saha, Park, Giggs (!), Fletcher, O'Shea, Wes Brown, Anderson, Nani. Basically you just had to add in someone like Gary Neville (because they always without fail claim a big 4 player coming back from serious injury has 'lost it for good') and you had a side that would qualify for the UEFA Cup on it's own, and they were ranting and raving as if it was 22 Djembas.

INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Berlin knives on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:18 am

INTERNET MALE wrote:big 4 clubs all have loads of glory supporters with no clue or context of football beyond 'win everything'. this time last year, in the space of 2 or 3 weeks, Man Utd fans across forums I post on had a whole list of players who 'should never wear the shirt again': Kuszczak, Saha, Park, Giggs (!), Fletcher, O'Shea, Wes Brown, Anderson, Nani. Basically you just had to add in someone like Gary Neville (because they always without fail claim a big 4 player coming back from serious injury has 'lost it for good') and you had a side that would qualify for the UEFA Cup on it's own, and they were ranting and raving as if it was 22 Djembas.

Sad but true...They are like that, probably need to throw another scapegoat to complete the list...

Kuszczak, Fletcher, Neville, Brown, O'Shea, Park, Scholes, Anderson, Nani, Giggs, Saha

Although to be fair, Saha should probably not play for Man United again. Rolling Eyes

I've noticed it, O'Shea makes a three minute cameo in midfield when Man United are deperately holding onto a 4-3 lead over Hull and he's blamed for the goals... Giggs scores an equaliser to save a point at Celtic and he's lambasted...

The real arrogance is that because they have the likes of Tévez on their bench they should have other international regulars at top ten international sides on their too... Sergio Ramos, Quaresma, Richards, etc. Or indeed what you get are the coments that if the Foster's, Rafael's, Fabio's, Possebon's, Welbeck's and Manucho's were brought in immediately to the big games instead they'd be unbeatable.

I suppose you can say the same when certain Liverpool fans lambast Dirk Kuyt, Ryan Babel, basically any of the defenders bar Carragher and Skertl, Arsenal fans with Adebayor, Eboué and Bendtner, Chelsea fans with Kalou and Malouda...

And what happens is you get the Veron's, the Shevchenko's, the Morientes's and Kanu's instead on the bench sulking and not making any positive impact on the team.

But Manchester United fans are probably the worst. I can only think that Real Madrid fans may have a greater arrogance
Berlin knives

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/berlinknives

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:27 am

Berlin knives wrote:
INTERNET MALE wrote:big 4 clubs all have loads of glory supporters with no clue or context of football beyond 'win everything'. this time last year, in the space of 2 or 3 weeks, Man Utd fans across forums I post on had a whole list of players who 'should never wear the shirt again': Kuszczak, Saha, Park, Giggs (!), Fletcher, O'Shea, Wes Brown, Anderson, Nani. Basically you just had to add in someone like Gary Neville (because they always without fail claim a big 4 player coming back from serious injury has 'lost it for good') and you had a side that would qualify for the UEFA Cup on it's own, and they were ranting and raving as if it was 22 Djembas.

Sad but true...They are like that, probably need to throw another scapegoat to complete the list...

Kuszczak, Fletcher, Neville, Brown, O'Shea, Park, Scholes, Anderson, Nani, Giggs, Saha

Although to be fair, Saha should probably not play for Man United again. Rolling Eyes

I've noticed it, O'Shea makes a three minute cameo in midfield when Man United are deperately holding onto a 4-3 lead over Hull and he's blamed for the goals... Giggs scores an equaliser to save a point at Celtic and he's lambasted...

The real arrogance is that because they have the likes of Tévez on their bench they should have other international regulars at top ten international sides on their too... Sergio Ramos, Quaresma, Richards, etc. Or indeed what you get are the coments that if the Foster's, Rafael's, Fabio's, Possebon's, Welbeck's and Manucho's were brought in immediately to the big games instead they'd be unbeatable.

I suppose you can say the same when certain Liverpool fans lambast Dirk Kuyt, Ryan Babel, basically any of the defenders bar Carragher and Skertl, Arsenal fans with Adebayor, Eboué and Bendtner, Chelsea fans with Kalou and Malouda...

And what happens is you get the Veron's, the Shevchenko's, the Morientes's and Kanu's instead on the bench sulking and not making any positive impact on the team.

But Manchester United fans are probably the worst. I can only think that Real Madrid fans may have a greater arrogance

Srktel gets lambasted too....

Dirk gives a 100% can't fault him.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Berlin knives on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:32 am

Wilkesandliberty wrote:
Berlin knives wrote:

Srktel gets lambasted too....

Dirk gives a 100% can't fault him.

The more arrogant of Liverpool fans do though,
Berlin knives

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscure Thing on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:19 am

Berlin knives wrote:Although to be fair, Saha should probably not play for Man United again. Rolling Eyes

saha wont play for man united again :S he signed for everton like 2 months ago
Obscure Thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Glurve on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:51 am

Cant believe man u sold alan smith AND saha in the space of a year. Pro evo just isnt as fun without the 2 most inexplicably brilliant players on the game.
Glurve
Hardcore
Hardcore

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:04 am

Liverpool forward Ryan Babel has a recording studio at his house and has put out a number of rap records under the name Rio. Sample lyrics: "I can't even spend all my money, keep your daughter inside or you will be my family." (Guardian)

Such a cad....

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Berlin knives on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:12 am

"I've almost got a beard."
Spurs defender Vedran Corluka on his vow not to shave until Tottenham lose.
Berlin knives

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:05 pm

INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:16 am

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:39 am

Sky Sports presenter Jeff Stelling has been unveiled as the new host of much-loved quiz show Countdown.

Mr Stelling, who became a household name following his stint on Soccer Saturday on Sky, will be joined on the programme by Oxford University-educated maths genius Rachel Riley.

The duo will front the new series of the cult quiz when it hits the screens in January.

Mr Stelling was awarded Sports Broadcaster of the Year by the Sports Journalists' Association for the third successive time earlier this year.

He said: "I am delighted to be hosting Countdown and follow in the footsteps of such great broadcasters as Richard Whiteley, Des Lynam and Des O'Connor."

Rachel Riley, 22, graduated from Oriel College, Oxford with a Masters Degree in Mathematics.

She fought off stiff competition from more than 1,000 applicants to step into the shoes of Countdown legend Carol Vorderman.

For the Countdown auditions, Riley and other applicants had to conduct an interview and were tested on their maths skills.

She was then shortlisted alongside five others for a screen test in Leeds where candidates had to put up several letter selections and tackle various maths games at the numbers board.

Riley said: "This is the best graduate job in the world. There's only one cool maths job around and I was lucky enough to get it so I'm absolutely thrilled."

INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: