INTER-MANCHESTER UNITED

Post  elisa on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:25 am

Yes!
elisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INTER-MANCHESTER UNITED

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 am

normally i'd be supporting Inter without question, but with that prick in charge i'll have to hope for the usual riot, 5 reds to each side and the match being abandoned and the team who drew the winner in the next round getting a bye
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Yossi....Saves making a new post for all great things Yossi.

Ironically that's probably his first goal when it actually matters as opposed to his usual hatricks in games we are already 2 or 3 up in.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elisa on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:14 am

elisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Berlin knives on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 am

cosmic scouser 192 wrote:normally i'd be supporting Inter without question, but with that prick in charge i'll have to hope for the usual riot, 5 reds to each side and the match being abandoned and the team who drew the winner in the next round getting a bye

Deep down every Liverpool supporter want the chance to beat United in the next round. slap
Berlin knives

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/berlinknives

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:11 am

Berlin knives wrote:
cosmic scouser 192 wrote:normally i'd be supporting Inter without question, but with that prick in charge i'll have to hope for the usual riot, 5 reds to each side and the match being abandoned and the team who drew the winner in the next round getting a bye

Deep down every Liverpool supporter want the chance to beat United in the next round. slap

Nah because we are drawn to meet Chelsea or Juve....

And anyway I'd prefer some other team to knock Utd out, because I doubt we could.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:46 am

Wilkesandliberty wrote:
Berlin knives wrote:

Nah because we are drawn to meet Chelsea or Juve....

And anyway I'd prefer some other team to knock Utd out, because I doubt we could.

this pretty much

I'd much rather a team we know we can beat if we play well enough knock Utd out, especially if they're some nomark like Basel (yes i know they're not in the competition anymore, they're just a frame of reference)
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Apparently we are not drawn to meet juve or chelsea, Not sure were I got that from ?

Anyhow that was fantastic, fortunate on the Penalty, but our performance deserved that result and Dossena scored so all in all brilliant.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 pm

weird, I heard we had been drawn against them, because we'd asked for the home leg to be moved by a day to avoid the hillsborough service, and someone said it'd be the first time we'd played Juve in europe since Heysel (obviously forgetting the tie two seasons ago)

personally I think they should ask UEFA/FA to schedule games for the anniversary whenever possible and have the memorial service before kick off, surely that's a better memorial to them than not playing.
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:11 am

cosmic scouser 192 wrote:weird, I heard we had been drawn against them, because we'd asked for the home leg to be moved by a day to avoid the hillsborough service, and someone said it'd be the first time we'd played Juve in europe since Heysel (obviously forgetting the tie two seasons ago)

personally I think they should ask UEFA/FA to schedule games for the anniversary whenever possible and have the memorial service before kick off, surely that's a better memorial to them than not playing.

yeah, perhaps they could mic up Phil Neal during the memorial and have him urging them to 'get on with it' as the players are 'sick and tired of waiting in the dressing room' to keep the spirit in which the brave Liverpool captain handled the situation at the time. you'd need to pay him handsomely of course

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:35 pm

I read it exactly like that, maybe it was someone jumping the gun, would be slightly spooky if we now draw Chelsea, will be even spooker if we draw Juventus Very Happy

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Anyone wanting to learn how not to play like a Goalie in a penalty shootout see Doni's performance....

As for that VUCINIC penalty, godawful yeah your one up in a massive last 16 match that keeps your season alive (I think) so yeah try a deft chip and fuck it up totally.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Wilkesandliberty wrote:Anyone wanting to learn how not to play like a Goalie in a penalty shootout see Doni's performance....

As for that VUCINIC penalty, godawful yeah your one up in a massive last 16 match that keeps your season alive (I think) so yeah try a deft chip and fuck it up totally.

Doni looked good on the first and third, then he gave up. Almunia on the other hand used every trick in the book,so fucking annoying the way he walked out to meet each shooter-but hey, its his job.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Wilkesandliberty wrote:I read it exactly like that, maybe it was someone jumping the gun, would be slightly spooky if we now draw Chelsea, will be even spooker if we draw Juventus Very Happy

think I either saw it on BBC sport or in the Times,
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:09 am

Rocky wrote:
Wilkesandliberty wrote:Anyone wanting to learn how not to play like a Goalie in a penalty shootout see Doni's performance....

Doni looked good on the first and third, then he gave up. Almunia on the other hand used every trick in the book,so fucking annoying the way he walked out to meet each shooter-but hey, its his job.

Yeah it was never going work with Totti mind.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down