This is

Go down

This is

Post  Jimi A on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Jimi A
Semi-hardcore
Semi-hardcore

Location : >>The abattoirs of interzone that are hidden in the streamed hegemony of bourgeois consciousness///.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimia

Back to top Go down

Re: This is

Post  amplifiedAnt on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:54 am

I reckon Hull will continue to do well for a lot of the season - they're going to teams and forcing results, rather than sitting back and taking the pressure as they're 'supposed to.' They'll be found out in time for next season and probably finish bottom then Razz

Last edited by amplifiedAnt on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
amplifiedAnt

View user profile http://www.portsmouthfacepainter.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimi A on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:21 am

amplifiedAnt wrote:I reckon Hull will continue to do well for a lot of the season - they're going to teams and forcing results, rather than sitting back and taking the pressure as they're 'supposed to.' They'll be found out in time for next season and probably finish bottom then Razz

After years of season ticket shame in the 80's and 90's I'm not going to let that happen, the fans aren't going to let that happen and the team isn't going to let that happen. Most other big teams play well to keep their massive pay check. City are playing so well because they have something to prove and don't want to go back to the dark days. Although Boothferry Park was miles better than the KC Stadium; football being family friendly? Fuck off! Seats?? How do you have proper rucks with them in the way? (I know thats the point...)
Jimi A
Semi-hardcore
Semi-hardcore

Location : >>The abattoirs of interzone that are hidden in the streamed hegemony of bourgeois consciousness///.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jimia

Back to top Go down

Post  amplifiedAnt on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:04 am

Haha, if only the fans were the defining factor in winning football matches. That would re-shuffle the pack a bit
amplifiedAnt

View user profile http://www.portsmouthfacepainter.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:17 am

so long as they don't get the Big Club Mentality as soon as they survive one season like Bradford did and start shelling out crazy money for aging former stars, they'll be fine. Leicester stuck around for aaages and were thought of as just as certain to go down as Hull were this season, only mismanagement after Martin O'Neill left fucked them

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:39 am

amplifiedAnt wrote:Haha, if only the fans were the defining factor in winning football matches. That would re-shuffle the pack a bit

if that were the case Everton and Bristol City'd have a chance
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:06 am

what level of non-league football would Liverpool be in? there'd be some interesting relegation scraps with them, Portsmouth, West Ham, Chelsea and Newcastle mind

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmic scouser 192 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:12 am

INTERNET MALE wrote:what level of non-league football would Liverpool be in? there'd be some interesting relegation scraps with them, Portsmouth, West Ham, Chelsea and Newcastle mind

you've left out Utd there.

i don't think we'd quite be in non-league. 3rd division probably, most Liverpool fans I know are dyed in the wool, but yeh we have got a high proportion of glory hunters
cosmic scouser 192
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum