Spurs

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spurs

Post  INTERNET MALE on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:38 pm

honest commiserations to Rocky, MTED and any other gashed Spurs fans. your team is fucked for years under Redknapp. If you're a football chairman drawing up names for a new manager, you'd think 'hasn't financially ruined every single club he's ever managed' would at least be on the list somewhere, wouldn't you? and given that one of Spurs' main problems has been changing literally half the squad every season, you'd think someone whose personal strategy revolves around a crazy, Barry Fry-like turnover of players, leaking millions in agents fees to Willie McKay alone (none of which finds it's way back to 'arry, honest guv) would be ruled out pretty quickly.

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spurs

Post  Rocky on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:44 pm

I just got home and turned on the computer. It is fucking surreal. Or same olf spurs.

Holy fucking christ how rawing fuckin mad that fucking prick Levy is.

He know absolutely nothing about running a football club or football. A director of finance out of his depth.

This is almost as stupid as firing Jol. And even more expensive (haha you money hungry twat)

Pretty much spent 20m on replacing Jol with Redknapp, and embarassing the club big time in the process.

Ramos is a top class manager, no doubt about it. He would have turned this around, just like Jol would have done last season. 8 games ffs. A completely new team and he is given 8 games. The treatment of Poyet, who the fans love, and club legends Chris Hughton, Teddy SHeringham and Glenn Hoddle in the past just show how out of touch Levy is.

I doubt Resknapp get the chance to bankrupt the club though, Levy won't let anyone else control the finances. Wonder how much compensation Pompey got? 5m?10m?

Jol is laughing (at levy at least) from the top of the bundesliga.

edit: I read somewhere about a year agp that redknapp is mates with Paul Kemsley who has some influence at spurs. aparently this kemsley bastard was scheming to replace Jol with Redknapp in the summer of 2007 (after those 2 horrible 5th place finishes), but other directors wanted Ramos.

edit 2:
chekcked wiki. Kemsley owns a race horse with Redknapp and is also mates with fat mike ashley. Brilliant.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Saloth (Top friend) wrote:
I doubt Resknapp get the chance to bankrupt the club though, Levy won't let anyone else control the finances. Wonder how much compensation Pompey got? 5m?10m?

edit: I read somewhere about a year agp that redknapp is mates with Paul Kemsley who has some influence at spurs. aparently this kemsley bastard was scheming to replace Jol with Redknapp in the summer of 2007 (after those 2 horrible 5th place finishes), but other directors wanted Ramos.

edit 2:
chekcked wiki. Kemsley owns a race horse with Redknapp and is also mates with fat mike ashley. Brilliant.

you paid Pompey £5m for him, according to Redknapp himself.

I'd be much more inclined to believe on him not getting any financial control were it not for that Kemsley connection. Obviously he hasn't quite the same influence as Peter Storrie did at West Ham and Portsmouth (i'm sure i've written about him before on this board) but it's very much part of Arry's strategy to have strong allies lobbying for him at boardroom level (and I'm sure you know about how shameless Redknapp is at using his press connections to publically beg for transfer money). also, he almost always takes over clubs in dire relegation trouble - in a better position to demand signings from Levy than he would be at any other point as Spurs manager

INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Miralice on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:12 am

Just got back from Pompey.

Even the twat with the bell has gone quiet.
Miralice
Hardcore
Hardcore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:09 pm

there's only one harry redknapp
there's only one harry redknapp
corrupt, fat and drunk
but bolton he sunk
walking in a redknapp wonderland

I made it myself king
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:15 pm

so just how would Nigel Quashie mesh with your current squad?

INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:45 pm

Wah?
He did say the team is a bit soft in the centre. Is that code for let's buy a useless thug? Since he has bankrupted Pompey Diarra and Defoe might be availabe, he has already started to tap up Defoe. Fire sale at West Ham as well...

Must say he had maximum luck today...King (!!!) and Hutton back, Dawson suspended....Bolton incredibly ineffective...Pavs goal was slightly offside...soft penalty...mccann begging for a red card when bolton looked like getting their equalizer. It's the complete opposite of recent games where referees, goal posts and lady luck has conspired against us.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Joey Barton's probably up for a move

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:00 pm

happy

What a match.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:25 am

Wednesday

Fabregas claims Spurs would struggle to beat Arsenal's ladies side!

The Spanish midfielder's comments were quoted in Loaded magazine where he said that if the highly-successful Arsenal Ladies played Tottenham's first team: 'They would do really well. I'm sure they would get a point!'

Thursday

Match Ratings: Arsenal Ladies v Tottenham Hotpsur

1.Manuel ALMUNIA- The poor little flower obviously didn't fancy get his nails all chipped and dirty, so refused to actually hold the ball all match. Still, lovely bleach job, really covers the greys. 4

3.Bacary SAGNA- Went for a kicky summer braded do, which is perhaps understandable in the Bahamas in August, but not really the right cut for a winters evening in North London. Nice heels though. 6

4.Francesca FABREGAS- Cute little alice band to augment new flowing locks. Looked a little greasy there, maybe some Head and Shoulders next time ducky. In all seriousness, an apology from you Mr. Fabregas please. Quickly. 2

8.Samantha NASRI- A little bit of a shrinking violet on the night, though a rather fetching dainty little dink for the third goal was very becoming. 6

10.William GALLAS(c)- Compromised the femininity of the otherwise lubricious looking side by clearing displaying a pair of bollocks. Almost like he was spending the whole night trying to compensate for Michaela Silvestre's complete lack therof. Very unlady like. 8

11.Robin van PERSIE- Wasn't she the precious little wallflower? Complimented the clearly menstrual Adebayor on several occasions. Swish dance moves after the fourth goal, really looked the belle of the ball. 7.5

14.Tia WALCOTT- Full of graceful running and polite endeavour, looks fantastic up top but still doesn't pay enough attention to her behind. 7

15.DENILSON Pereira de Neves- Pretty in that kind of Plain Jane sort of way. Taciturnly tried to do all the chores for the prettier, slimmer girls, but was over run in truth. 6

18.Michaela SILVESTRE- Philippa Senderos looks markedly more attractive now. Fighting for the same balls as Gallas all night, any woman will tell you that balls are usually responsible when two girlfiends fall out. 5

22.Gael CLICHY- Those ill advised stiletto heels really came back to bite her. Twat. 3

25.Emmanuel ADEBAYOR- Looked a little bit menstrual, was not really joining in with the other girls. Maybe it was something to do with those horrible green boots. Looked tired and emotional towards the end. 6

SUBSTITUTES

27.Emmanuel Eboue- Didn't fancy getting her shoes dirty. Bit of a flirt, looked like she was ravenously going after some tackles, before pulling out and complaining of a headache at the last moment. 6

2.Vassiriki Abou Diaby- Showed suspicions of testticular fortitude at first, before a bitchy foul on Bentley proved this cat has claws. Meow. 6

17.Alexandra Song Billong- In chasing down Jenas for Spurs' third goal, managed to look more delicate and efemenate than Jermaine Jenas. Alexandra outpreened the preening queen, top marks girlfriend. 5

Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Credit to Spurs they knew what to do, Liverpool thought playing it in the middle was good and the sub of Hyypia should of been done long before the goals.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:49 am

Spurs were a bit lucky yesterday, the first 70 minutes Liverpool did everything but score the 2nd goal.

A bit annoyed about the commentators on Setanta who said the crowd boo'd Keane off. When the camera zoomed over the crowd when he was substituted the majority was clapping.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:18 am

Saloth (Top friend) wrote:Spurs were a bit lucky yesterday, the first 70 minutes Liverpool did everything but score the 2nd goal.

A bit annoyed about the commentators on Setanta who said the crowd boo'd Keane off. When the camera zoomed over the crowd when he was substituted the majority was clapping.

Yeah credit to the majority of fans, they didn't really need to but the majority knew what he did for them.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:32 pm

Harry Redknapp; a great manager and a wonderful man.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:16 am

I did expect that Fulham result for some reason.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:31 am

Calamity Gomes strikes again. He was brilliant for the first 3 games this season, and he do make some incredible saves, but I haven't seen a goalie make so many comedy blunders in such a short time. Bring back Thorstvedt.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  INTERNET MALE on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:56 am

you could tell from his reaction to the first goal that his confidence is totally shot. i'd say give him a few games in the reserves until he gets it back but who else have they got?

INTERNET MALE
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:32 am

Yeah, his confidence is crushed.

We have Cesar (ex Real M/37 years old) on the bench, no idea how good he is these days. He came on against L'pool, but wasn't tested.

Ben Alnwick is out on loan to Carlisle, doubt he is ready for the PL anyway.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscure Thing on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:43 pm

i love how you got rid of robinson cos he kept fucking up all the time and replaced him with someone even worse, haha
Obscure Thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:53 pm

I love how...blablablala...enjoy league 1, haha.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Punk Girl on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:57 pm

LOL Laughing

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.gashed.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Obscure Thing on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:28 pm

haha, touché
Obscure Thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilkesandliberty on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:17 pm

Gomes made an amazing save late on mind

With Reina it's if he fucks up on something and gets away with it, he'll be shite for the rest of the match.....I know some pundits were going on about him getting dogdy again but he follows a pattern, watch it next time if he does something crap he'll try and redeem himself for the rest of the match by fucking up even more.

It's funny if your 3-0 up, not so if your hanging on.

Wilkesandliberty
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Berlin knives on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:52 am

Wilkesandliberty wrote:Gomes made an amazing save late on mind

With Reina it's if he fucks up on something and gets away with it, he'll be shite for the rest of the match.....I know some pundits were going on about him getting dogdy again but he follows a pattern, watch it next time if he does something crap he'll try and redeem himself for the rest of the match by fucking up even more.

It's funny if your 3-0 up, not so if your hanging on.

I like Gomes he's commited to everything he does, he makes the occasional brilliant save too.. Shocked
Berlin knives

View user profile http://www.bebo.com/berlinknives

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:56 am

Seems like all our strikers are stepping up to prove my somewhat harsh rant against them earlier this season wrong. Pav reminds me a bit of Sheringham, very good positioning, good finisher, extremely slow.
Rocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum